Monday, January 28, 2013

Shameless Plug...

So...about a week ago I came up with the idea to start a board on pinterest to include the things I have been learning in Chemistry. Right now we have been focusing a lot on the mole and how it relates with percent composition and formulas. I at first thought that I would only include that information on my Pinterest Board, but I have enjoyed it so much that I think I will continue to add to the board no matter what we are studying in Chemistry. I plan to pin some of my blog posts here...but also other things I make and find that relates to what we are studying. So here you go:

http://pinterest.com/sierra135/the-mole-chemistry/

This is the link to my Mole/Chemistry in general board on Pinterest! I hope to keep this board up for the rest of the year, and who knows? Maybe beyond ;) and add stuff that is helpful in gaining a greater understanding of what we are studying!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment